Visit Us On Facebook
Issue 3 of the Kruger Magazine is on the shelves! Get your copy, sit back, relax and indulge in stories of the Kruger National Park and enjoy reading about Rhino Post Safari Lodge and Plains Camp - home of Rhino Walking Safaris, A bygone era of luxury.
We are very proud to be part of this, as Jock Safari Lodge sponsors the research of 3 black rhino within our region. Read the story here, which appears in the upcoming issue of the Kruger Magazine.
Follow Us On Twitter
- RHINO HORN TRADE AFRICA launched by PROA. https://t.co/N6E59LsKFY19 days ago
- HORN TRADE SPOTLIGHT - https://t.co/IgaBbwhPoP https://t.co/t1DTSYUhHF152 days ago
- LEGAL RHINO-HORN AUCTION GO-AHEAD - https://t.co/rCmcRi6Us3209 days ago
- ONLINE RHINO-HORN AUCTION: JOHN HUME - https://t.co/pLxJSRNtnI213 days ago
- #LegaliseHornTrade #RhinoAlive #SaveTheRhino https://t.co/KprCxfgWjX224 days ago
- Poachers and animals rights groups benefit from poaching - Emmanuel Koro https://t.co/vh8gBHN0qZ226 days ago
- Lynne MacTavish - one of our own RhinoAlive experts - uses her granny's shotgun to keep her rhinos safe #RhinoAlive https://t.co/whV3UcWwfa232 days ago
- The true heroes of the rhino world - laying their lives on the line every day to keep rhino safe https://t.co/IommTl5ZBC #RhinoAlive235 days ago
- John Stossel on the rhino crisis ... we concur! https://t.co/7bCySonHZn #RhinoAlive #LegaliseHornTrade243 days ago
- The new edition of the Rhino Files is available here: https://t.co/Caz0g5PpfX248 days ago