Visit Us On Facebook
Many articles cite the limited and isolated sales of ivory as failures for elephant conservation and they use these to illustrate the dangers of a potential legal trade in rhino horn.
The table below was compiled to raise some facts about the ivory auctions and to highlight the difference between the two concepts. ... See MoreSee Less
Logging on to Facebook today has been particularly devastating, with rhino poaching incidents rife all over the country in the past 48 hours.
We wish all rhino owners, reserves and guardians (but especially rhinos!) a safe and peaceful weekend.
Please reach out to all the rhino guardians you know to place them on even higher alert for the time being. ... See MoreSee Less
Follow Us On Twitter
- The difference between isolated ivory auctions and a potential trade in rhino horn #RhinoAlive #LegaliseHornTrade https://t.co/OCjibL50KP2 days ago
- #LegaliseHornTrade #RhinoAlive https://t.co/bkCAEAAWhf7 days ago
- Only SA can save its rhinos! https://t.co/QSTPzY4zDx #LegaliseHornTrade #RhinoAlive13 days ago
- Rhino poaching incidents are rife in SA at present! We must find smarter solutions! #LegaliseHornTrade #RhinoAlive18 days ago
- #letstalkrhino#legalisehorntrade#CITES https://t.co/2buWK7Enja Share your thoughts on https://t.co/EIAhuIi5sM https://t.co/6AFc3yPg9j194 days ago
- #letstalkrhino #legalisehorntrade #CITES https://t.co/Yr2WmwlybD https://t.co/Y1MKkMl9MQ195 days ago
- A rhino's horn regrows in 4 years if removed correctly #LetsTalkRhino #LegaliseHornTrade https://t.co/Yr2WmwlybD205 days ago
- RATIONALE FOR THE KINGDOM OF SWAZILAND’S POSITION ON ITS PROPOSAL TO CITES TO LEGALISE ITS… https://t.co/Ga6zvoOGDH https://t.co/ILZtkP8gFr220 days ago
- [LISTEN] ‘Ban on rhino trade doesn't help fight against poaching' https://t.co/S7KHmxfAAS via @ewnupdates280 days ago
- SA misses 'opportunity of a lifetime'. https://t.co/i0foLmp0Fv #RhinoAlive #LegaliseHornTrade309 days ago